Sunday, April 27, 2014

Series Review: Bleach

Hi there. I'm back, with a review for the series known as Bleach.


Bleach is a manga by Kubo Tite, which has also been made into an anime series with episodes numbered 1-366.


The story line follows Kurosaki Ichigo, a high school student who has been able to see ghosts since he was a child. One fateful night, a Hollow attacks his home. The Shinigami on patrol, Kuchiki Rukia, cannot defeat it, so she transfers her powers to Ichigo, making him a Substitute 
Shinigami. The story takes off from there.


Television Rating: TV-14


My Review


This series is well-planned out. With tasteful characters such as those mentioned above, this series is sure to catch your eye. Initially, I was confused on everything. But once I got over it, this series became my favorite, and I watched it whenever I could. 


SPOILERS (KIND OF): The current arc that is ongoing on the manga, the Thousand-Year Blood War Arc, makes me want to murder Ishida Uryū. I realize he was tricked, but seriously, can he not?

End spoilers.


So all in all, Bleach is a beautiful anime which all should watch. There have been some deaths that have made me want to rip my hair out, such as the most recent. As well as some villains (Cough Cough, Aizen). Though, these trials only serve to make the series better in the Kubo's opinion, as some of us don't like the decisions. 


Yes, I am aware that this blog post is partially highlighted on some devices.

I have nothing more to say.


See you again in my next post.


Aiko out.

No comments:

Post a Comment